We try and be plastic free wherever possible If purchasing a qtr or half unit, as part of a recurring subscription, a reusable silicone wrap/pouch will be used. These must be returned with the driver when your next delivery is made, otherwise, charges will apply.
- Watermelon is a good source of Vitamin C, Lycopene, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, and Dietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: In Fridge
- Can be frozen
- Can be eaten raw, cooked.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Lycopene is an antioxidant with many health benefits, including sun protection, improved heart health and a lower risk of certain types of cancer. it may be most effective when consumed from lycopene-rich foods like tomatoes and other red or pink fruits.
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Manganese is an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- Magnesium can help regulate muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. It is also essential for making protein, bone, and DNA
Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
How to Eat!
- Juiced/ Smoothies
- In Salad with Basil
- On Skewers
- Gazpacho Soup