Grape Tomatoes are plump, sweet and delicious! They are great for snacks as is, added to roasted veggies or any meal that calls for tomato. We love them in our egg wraps for brekky!
- Grape Tomatoes are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Potassium, Manganese, Lycopene and Dietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: In a dry place
- Can be frozen
- Can be eaten raw or cooked.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- B3 (Niacin) is a B vitamin that's made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy.
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Manganese is an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- Lycopene is an antioxidant with many health benefits, including sun protection, improved heart health and a lower risk of certain types of cancer. it may be most effective when consumed from lycopene-rich foods like tomatoes and other red or pink fruits.
- Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Gazpacho soup