Smooth, Chilled Juicy Rockmelon is one of the best-tasting things in this world. Chop up and eat as is, wrapped in prosciutto
- Rockmelon is a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium and Dietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: In Fridge
- Can be eaten raw or cooked.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Vitamin K makes proteins for healthy bones and tissues and blood clotting.
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Manganese is an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- Magnesium can help regulate muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. It is also essential for making protein, bone, and DNA.
- Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Raw As Is