Oranges (Organic Juicing)
Sweet, Juicy and bursting with flavor! These Juicing oranges have all the same benefits - they just may look a little squashed. or bruised or have marks. Oranges area family favourite! You can eat these raw, add to juices and smoothies, make ice blocks and use as a base for gummies. You can add to salads (fennel and orange perhaps YUM!), as a sauce for savoury dishes or to marinate meat. They are also great in baking (did anyone say orange and poppyseed muffins!).
- Oranges are a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Magnesium, and Dietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: In a dry place
- Can be eaten raw or cooked.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Magnesium can help regulate muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. It is also essential for making protein, bone, and DNA
- Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Raw / as is
- In Salad
- Moroccan Chicken marinating in orange juice