Whether you are onto the latest craze from the Medical Medium and experiencing huge benefits via juicing or love including as a snack for lunchboxes, celery is a house favorite for many. It's crunchy and delicious raw and can be used for many other things including in stews, braised or soup...
- Celery is rich in vitamin K, and it also contains Folate, Vitamin A, potassium, and Vitamin C. Celery is mainly water, but it is also a good source of dietary fiber.
- Best Stored: In Fridge
- Can be eaten raw or cooked.
- Vitamin K makes proteins for healthy bones and tissues and blood clotting.
- Folate is a B vitamin (These vitamins help the process your body uses to get or make energy from the food you eat). Folate helps your body make new cells and regenerate. It is essential for everyone but very important for pregnant women.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- As a flavor base in stews
- In stock