Pumpkin (Organic Jap)
We try and be plastic free wherever possible If purchasing a quarter or half unit, as part of a recurring subscription, a reusable silicone wrap/pouch will be used. These must be returned with the driver when your next delivery is made, otherwise, charges will apply.
- Pumpkin is a good source of Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, Potassium, Manganese, and Dietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: Dry Place (In Fridge when Cut)
- Can be frozen
- Can be eaten raw or cooked.
- Beta Carotene is an antioxidant that converts to vitamin A and plays a very important role in health. It‰ۡó»s responsible for the red, yellow, and orange coloration of some fruits and veggies.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Manganese is an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Stir Fry