A staple! add minced garlic and grill, chop and add to most savory dishes, slice lengthways and use in lasagne, add to pizza, make zoodles, chop, steam, and lather in butter, salt, and pepper for a yummy size. Roast, Make soup!
So many ways to eat this wonderful veggie!
- Zucchini is a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium, Manganese, and Dietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: In Fridge
- Can be eaten raw, cooked.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Vitamin K makes proteins for healthy bones and tissues and blood clotting.
Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Manganese is an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Added to Casseroles, Soups, Stews
- On Skewers