Apple (Organic Red)
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"!
- Apples contain Vitamins A, C, Folate, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium and Dietary Fibre.
- Best eaten with the Skin on!
- Best stored in the fridge
- Suitable to freeze
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- VitaminC̴Ì_is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Folate̴Ì_is a B vitamin (These vitamins help the process your body uses to get or make energy from the food you eat). Folate helps your body make new cells and regenerate. It is essential for everyone but very important for pregnant women.
- Potassium̴Ì_is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Manganese̴Ì_is an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- Magnesium̴Ì_can help regulate muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. It is also essential for making protein, bone, and DNA
- Dietary̴Ì_Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Juiced / in Smoothies
- In Salad...