Grown on the Sunshine Coast using permaculture / syntropic and land regenerative practices - this parsley is way more than just organic. åÊParsley is a great herb culinary and can be used to flavour many dishes such as soups, stews, and fish dishes and be the hero of many dishes such as chimichurri, tabouli etc. åÊIt is also great juiced. åÊMint also has many medicinalåÊbenefits including that it may help allergies, indigestion, can be cooling to burns, insect bites/ reactions.
- Mint contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium.
- Best Stored: In the Fridge
- Can be Frozen
- Can be eaten raw or cooked. åÊ
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Vitamin K makes proteins for healthy bones and tissues and blood clotting.
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly.åÊ It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Magnesium can help regulate muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure.åÊ It is also essential for making protein, bone, and DNA
- CalciumåÊis essential for building and maintaining bone. Almost 99% of the body'såÊcalciumåÊis found in the bones.
- In Tea
- in Salads/tabouli
- Stews, Casseroles and Soups