Mandarins (Hinterland Chemical Free)
Local from the Sunshine Coast Hinterlands. These mandarins are juicy and delicious! usually just eaten as is, the segments can also be added to fresh salads, make marmalade, and as a sauce to savory dishes.
- Mandarins are a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Magnesium and Dietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: In a dry place
- Can be eaten raw or cooked.
Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly. It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Magnesium can help regulate muscle and nerve function, blood sugar levels, and blood pressure. It is also essential for making protein, bone, and DNA
Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Raw / as is
- In Marinades
- Dressings / Sauces
- Use the skins for homemade cleaner