Apple (Gala - Small)
"An Apple a day keeps the doctor away"! åÊ
- Apples contain Vitamins A, C, Folate, Potassium, Maganese, Magnesium andåÊ Dietary Fibre.
- Best eaten with the Skin on!
- Best stored in the fridge
- Suitable to freeze
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant and helps with vision, bone growth, reproduction, cell function, and your immune system
- VitaminCåÊis needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- FolateåÊis a B vitamin (These vitamins help the process your body uses to get or make energy from the food you eat). Folate helps your body make new cells and regenerate.åÊIt is essential for everyone but very important for pregnant women.
- PotassiumåÊis a mineralåÊthat your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly.åÊ It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- ManganeseåÊis an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- MagnesiumåÊcan help regulate muscle and nerve function,åÊblood sugaråÊlevels, and blood pressure.åÊ It is also essential for makingåÊprotein, bone, andåÊDNA
- DietaryåÊFibre,åÊis important for a healthy bowel.
- Juiced / in Smoothies
- In Salad...