The original superfood!
- BananasåÊare a good source of VitaminåÊC, VitaminåÊB6, Folate, Potassium, Manganese, Complex carbs,åÊDietary Fibre.
- Best Stored: Room Temp
- Suitable to Freeze
- Can be eaten raw or cooked
- Vitamin C is needed for the growth and repair of the tissues in all parts of your body.
- Vitamin B6 is found naturally in many foods. Your body needs vitamin B6 to help support more than 100åÊenzymeåÊreactions involved inåÊmetabolism. It is also essential in brain development during pregnancy and infancy as well asåÊimmune function.
- Folate is a B vitamin (These vitamins help the process your body uses to get or make energy from the food you eat). Folate helps your body make new cells and regenerate. It is essential for everyone but very important for pregnant women.
- Potassium is a mineral that your body needs to work properly. It helps to regulate your heartbeat and ensures your nerves function properly.åÊ It also helps move nutrients into cells and waste products out of cells.
- Manganese is an essential nutrient for your body to function! It helps process cholesterol, carbohydrates, protein and may also be involved in bone formation.
- Complex Carbohydrates take more time to break down, which allows for a slower, more gradual release of energy.
- Dietary Fibre, is important for a healthy bowel.
- Raw / Cooked
- Sliced with Almond butter
- In 2 ingredient pancakes
- Smoothies / Nicecreams...