A family fun especially popular with the kids.
Makes 60 tots (designed to freeze half for another day)
- 4 x Medium Potatoes
- 2 x Zucchini
- 1 x Large Onion
- 2 x Carrots
- 1/2 x Cauliflower Head
- 3 x Garlic Cloves
- 1 cup Parmesan (Grated)
- 1 cup Cheddar (or sub with 1/2 cup of Nutritional Yeast)
- 1 large Bunch of Parsley (Finely Diced)
- 4 x Organic or Free Range Pastured Eggs
- 1 Cup of Bread Crumbs or Chia /Sesame Seeds Blitzed
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Roughly chop the potato, onion, garlic, carrot, cauliflower, zucchini and garlic.
- Add potato, onion and garlic to Thermomix speed 7 | 3 Seconds OR add to a food processor with grater attachment 20 secs. You want it to be grated not mash.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Repeat for Carrot, cauliflower and zucchini.
- Transfer to Bowl.
- Add Salt and Mix.
- Cover and let sit for 30 mins.
- In 3 x batches, add to a tea towel or nut milk bag and squeeze out excess juices.
- Discard juice and add veggies back to the bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celsius and prepare a tray with baking paper and storage container to freeze half.
- Using a tsp, shape into balls and square off.
- Bake 1 half of tots at 200 degrees celsius for 30mins, turning once halfway through.
- Fill the container with the other half using baking paper as a divider and Freeze for another day!
Serve with more veg or a salad and sauce of choice!