|Thai Tuna Cakes||Single||2 Serves||4 Serves||6 Serves|
|Canned Tuna Drained||1/2 Can||1 Can||2 Cans||3 Cans|
|Lime + extra for serving||1/2||1||2||4|
|Tamari / Coconut Aminos||1 Tsp||1 Tbsp||2 Tbsp||3 Tbsp|
|Garlic (minced)||1 Clove||2 Cloves||3 Cloves||4 Cloves|
|Red Chilli (De-Seeded & Finely Diced)||1/4||1/2||1||1.5|
|Coriander Leaves (Chopped)||1 Tbsp||2 Tbsp||3 Tbsp||4 Tbsp|
|Onion (Finely Diced)||1/4||1/2||1||1.5|
|1 Tbsp||2 Tbsp||3 Tbsp||4 Tbsp|
|Salt||to taste||to taste||to taste||to taste|
|Pepper||to taste||to taste||to taste||to taste|
|Sesame Oil /Olive Oil / Coconut Oil for Frying||2 tsp||4 tsp||6 tsp||8 tsp|
- Add all ingredients (except oil) and mix in bowl.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Scoop 1 heaped tbsp of mixture and add to the pan, patting to make a circular shape patty.
- Repeat to cook however many your pan will allow without starting to boil/be too crowded.
- Cook for 3-4 mins each size and set aside when cooked.
- Repeat with remaining mixture until all patties are cooked.
- Serve Tuna Cakes on Salad with a squeeze of Lime