Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 400g Pasta Of Choice
- 1 Brown Onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter (optIonal)
- 200g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch silverbeet, rinsed, stems removed, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 100g Cream / Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth or Broth of Choice
- Add pasta to pot and cook as per instructions
- Turn stove on med heat, add butter and olive oil.
- Saute garlic, onions for 3 mins
- Add mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper
- Stir in Broth
- Stir in silverbeet and cream.
- Reduce to simmer for 5 mins.
- Add Pasta to Pan, mix and serve with parsley and parmesan.